The Forgeline CH3P is a clean and modern five-spoke design with subtle styling details that create a versatile wheel suitable for a broad range of vehicles. The CH3P was originally designed around a flat reverse outer, and each spoke features a subtle reverse taper and a sculpted dimensional valley machined into the spoke face.
The Forgeline CH3P is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers and heat-treated rim-shells assembled with hidden stainless-steel ARP fasteners and Heli-Coil inserts (also available with exposed fasteners). And just like any Forgeline wheel, the CH3P is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center lock applications.
- Versatile 5-Spoke Design
- Subtle Reverse Tapered Spokes
- Sculpted Dimensional Valley Machined Into Spoke Face (ideal for HTM finish option)
- 3-Piece Construction
- Flat Reverse-Lip Design (Also available with a stepped lip in 19-inch, 20-inch, and 21-inch diameters only!)
- Exposed Stainless ARP Fasteners Standard
- Hidden Fastener Option with Heli-Coil Inserts Also Available
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service