The GA3C Concave combines the race-bred styling and I-beamed spoke technology from our incredibly successful GA1R monoblock wheel with three piece modular construction and a concave center profile to create a wheel with stunning good looks, aggressive character, and plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment.
Like all Forgeline Concave Series wheels, the GA3C locates the pad inboard of the outer rim to deliver depth and scale within the wheel center for a modern muscular look. Available in both deep concave profiles (for the most striking appearance) and shallow concave profiles (to create a staggered look or to accommodate narrow widths or higher-offset applications), these 3-piece wheels are assembled with American-made stainless-steel ARP fasteners in your choice of exposed through-bolt or hidden bolts with Heli-Coil inserts.
The GA3C is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers with heat-treated rim-shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GA3C is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center lock applications.
- Muscular Concave Design
- Both Deep and Shallow Concave Profiles Available
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- 3-Piece Modular Construction
- Flat Reverse-Lip Design (Also available with a stepped-lip in 19-inch, 20-inch, and 21-inch diameters.)
- Hidden Stainless ARP Fasteners (optional exposed fasteners also available)
- Heli-Coil Inserts
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Center
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service