Designed exclusively for professional racing applications, the 8-spoke center locking Forgeline GE1R combines the latest in advanced wheel technology, including one piece forged monoblock construction, motorsport engineered design, I-beamed spokes, and I-beamed spoke spans to deliver great looks and race-ready capability.
The Forgeline GE1R is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel. Utilizing manufacturing technology similar to our very successful GA1R wheel, the concave 8-spoke design of the GE1R looks great and allows plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. The one-piece monoblock forging and computer-simulated FEA design process yield a wheel that is very lightweight, extremely stiff, and has excellent fatigue strength. The GE1R is engineered specifically for Porsche center lock racing applications and is equipped with a special center lock to accommodate the Porsche Cup Car and RSR hub assembly.
The GE1R is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, 20, and 21-inch diameters. (Please Note: Depending on size, the GE1R may be available in deep, medium, or shallow concave profiles. See sizing chart for details.) And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GE1R is available with fully customizable finish options.
- Available Exclusively in Multiple-Set Quantities for Professional Racing Applications Only
- One-Piece Monoblock Construction
- Concave Profile
- 8-Spoke Design
- Engineered for Porsche Center Lock Fitments
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- I-Beamed Spoke Spans Along the Lip
- Very Lightweight
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Accommodates Porsche Cup Car Pressure Washer and Hub
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service