The Forgeline GTD1-Viper is a 6-lug derivative of our race-winning GTD1 that has been specifically engineered for Dodge Viper motorsport applications. The Forgeline GTD1-Viper combines the latest in advanced wheel technology, including one piece forged monoblock construction, motorsport engineered design, I-beamed spokes & spoke spans, and knurled bead seats. This wheel is engineered to withstand the rigors of top-level endurance racing, delivering uncompromising strength and exceptional deflection stiffness.
Though made from the same forgings and similar design as our centerlock GTD1, the GTD1-Viper wheel is specifically engineered for Dodge Viper racing applications and features an open lug center to reduce mass and enable easy access to the lug nuts. And it is designed with a 6-bolt lug pattern to accommodate Dodge Viper fitments.
The GTD1-Viper is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18-inch and 19-inch diameters in limited widths and offsets. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GTD1-Viper is available with fully customizable finish options.
- One-Piece Monoblock Design
- Concave Profile
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- I-Beamed Spoke Spans Along the Lip
- Knurled Bead Seats to Limit Tire Walk Under Load
- Extreme Stiffness
- Extreme Fatigue Strength
- Race-Ready Load Ratings
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Open Lug Center Design to Reduce Mass and Allow Easy Lug Nut Access
- Specifically Engineered for Dodge Viper 6-Lug Applications
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service