he Grip Equipped Lexington is a flared split five-spoke wheel with unique detailing that offers a powerful look combined with lighter weight and an open center (to better see your prized brake package). This design also has some unique accent finishes available to personalize your set for a truly outstanding ride.
The Grip Equipped Lexington is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers and heat-treated rim-shells assembled with hidden stainless-steel ARP fasteners and Heli-Coil inserts (also available with the through-bolt option). And just like any Forgeline wheel, the Lexington is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center lock applications.
- Muscular Concave Design
- Flared Split Five Spoke
- 3-Piece Construction
- Flat Reverse-Lip Design (Also available with a stepped lip in 19-inch & 20-inch diameters only!)
- Hidden Stainless ARP Fasteners
- Heli-Coil Inserts
- Exposed Fastener Option Available
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service