The Forgeline MS3C forged concave wheel combines a deep-dish concave profile, a tapered & recessed 15-spoke design (with full-length spokes that extend all the way through the center’s rim register), and a deep flat reverse lip on the outer rim shell. And thanks to Forgeline’s unique performance-inspired concave design philosophy, the MS3C delivers both beauty and performance.
Like all Forgeline Concave Series wheels, the MS3C locates the pad inboard of the outer rim to deliver depth and scale within the wheel center for a modern muscular look. Available in both deep concave profiles (for the most striking appearance) and shallow concave profiles (to create a staggered look or to accommodate narrow widths or higher-offset applications), these 3-piece wheels are assembled with hidden stainless-steel ARP fasteners and Heli-Coil inserts.
The MS3C is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum with heat-treated rim-shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the MS3C is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center lock applications.
- Muscular Concave Design
- Both Deep and Shallow Concave Profiles Available
- Tapered 15-Spoke Pattern
- Recessed Spoke Centers Add Visual Interest and Work Well With Optional HTM Finish
- 3-Piece Construction
- Flat Reverse-Lip Design
- Hidden Stainless ARP Fasteners
- Heli-Coil Inserts
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service