The Grip Equipped Schism (pictured in optional HTM finish) is a tapered and split five-spoke design with some weight saving features and a focus on high performance. The styling inspiration is derived from a fusion of late-60’s European race cars and contemporary concept cars. This wheel will look right at home on a broad range of vehicles, on the street or at the track.
The Grip Equipped Schism is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers and heat-treated rim-shells assembled with hidden stainless-steel ARP fasteners and Heli-Coil inserts (also available with the through-bolt option). And just like any Forgeline wheel, the Schism is fully customizable in fitment and finish.
- Muscular Concave Design
- Tapered Split 5-Spoke
- 3-Piece Construction
- Flat Reverse-Lip Design (Also available with a stepped lip in 19-inch & 20-inch diameters only!)
- Hidden Stainless ARP Fasteners
- Heli-Coil Inserts
- Exposed Fastener Option Available
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service