The Forgeline TA3 wheel is designed to capture the nostalgic snowflake look of iconic pony cars from another era. This wheel was first launched back in 2006. And though it was a popular design, it was available only in limited sizes. So in the spirit of the Heritage Series, we have re-launched the TA3 here in a greater range of sizes.
The TA3 is built with true forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers, aircraft-quality ARP stainless steel fasteners (your choice of exposed or hidden), and heat-treated rim sections. The TA3 is available with a flat lip reverse outer in 18-inch and 19-inch fitments and features a standard powder coated center finish with a polished outer rim. But since each wheel is custom built-to-order, Forgeline can also offer special features like custom offsets and a large choice of finish combinations.
- 3-Piece Heritage Series Wheel
- Snowflake Mesh Design Reminiscent of Iconic Pony Car Wheels
- Flat Reverse-Lip Design (Also available with a stepped-lip in 19-inch and 20-inch diameters.)
- Your Choice of Exposed or Hidden ARP Fasteners
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Center
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service